When accessing our Website, Innovation by Instinct, LLC. will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The date and time you access our site.
2. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
3. The Internet Protocol Address used to access our site, often referred to as IP Address.
4. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
5. If using a proxy, the name of the proxy in case of improper use.
6. If using our Facebook Connect feature more information will be required, please view Facebooks rules and regulations regarding Applications and how they access and interact with your account.
7. This site uses various types of cookies for a number of reasons including tracking, statistics, login process and more! If you do not wish for cookies to be used, please do not visit or utilize our site in any manner.
8. If using our shopping cart you will be interacting with e-junkie and third-party sellers such as PayPal and others to make payment for products and/or services, please read their terms of service and privacy policies accordingly.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. Innovation by Instinct, LLC. may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Innovation by Instinct, LLC. uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Innovation by Instinct, LLC. will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.